Get All These Posts In Your Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by Amrit

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Friends Forever !!!

You and I are not the same,

Nor will we ever be...

But we have a common thread,

That attaches you to me.


A golden thread that's spun so fine,

With so much love and care,

A thread of gold, for us to hold,

That only best friends can share.


A common bond within our hearts,

Love that's rare, a special find.

An ability to feel and see,

Within the heart so blind...


So know my friend I'll be with you,

And you shall be with me.

A lasting friendship, full of joy,

For all eternity......

--------------------------------------------------------

Dedicated To My Best Friend.

God Bless Her...

---------------------------------------------------------

Friends Forever !!!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Related Posts with Thumbnails