Get All These Posts In Your Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by Amrit

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Why I Hate You ???

I hate u, not bcoz u've betrayed me;

i hate u, not bcoz u've hurt my feelings;

i hate u, not bcoz u've pinched my heart;

i hate u, not bcoz u've stormed my dreams;

i hate u, not bcoz u've kept me waitin;

i hate u, not bcoz u've broken my trust...

the only reason of my hatred is that
im not able to forget u.

ur eyes,
ur smile,
ur talks…

the more i try to forget u..
the more i remember u
and the more i hate u.

i loved u from the depth of heart.
my love for u was as true,
as the heartbeat which runs through my body,
and speaks out only ur name...

i loved u,
and that love of mine
will always remind me
that,
i have to hate u....

THAT IS WHY "I HATE U".

Why I Hate You ???SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Related Posts with Thumbnails