Get All These Posts In Your Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by Amrit

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Eternal Tears


My love for you was plain to see
Though it was written all over me
My love so strong it can't be wrong
I try to make it last an eternity

Numerous questions running in mind
When asked, only lies I find
Money has no value in front of me
It's happiness & joy I look in thee

What tore my heart & drained my soul
You are mine but can't call my own
Nothing in life I can make it stay
All I have to end up crying everyday

Guilt envelopes when smile crosses my lips
My face suddenly fades from irregular bliss
Should my cheeks always remain wet?
Wet by eternal tears I shed for this
Eternal TearsSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Related Posts with Thumbnails