Get All These Posts In Your Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by Amrit

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Why can't we Just be Friends?



I need to know if you're my true friend,
will you be by my side until the end?

Can I tell you my secrets deep,
and trust them in your heart you'll keep?

We are neither of us without our flaws,
can you accept mine as I will yours?

I'll be a shoulder to cry on when you're blue,
will you be there for me when I need you?

No matter how busy I will make time for you,
if you are busy will you make time for me too?

I will take your hand and comfort your tears,
will you hold me and soothe my fears?

I will give you joy and many warm smiles,
can we share that even across many miles?

I will not forget what's important to you,
will you remember what's important to me too?

With you my most favorite things I'll share,
If only I know do you truly care?

If you can accept me as I accept you...

-- Amrit
Why can't we Just be Friends?SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Related Posts with Thumbnails