Get All These Posts In Your Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by Amrit

Friday, March 15, 2013

Always There For You


I may not talk that much to you…
But you will find me waiting,
every minute…
Just to listen to every pieces of your heart says…
I love you!
You may be out of my sight,
but not out of my heart.
You maybe be out of my reach,
but not out of my mind.
I may mean nothing to you,
but you will always
be special to me!
In my life I learned how to love…
To smile…
To be happy…
To be strong…
To work hard…
To be honest…
To be faithful…
To forgive…
But I couldn't learn how
to stop remembering you!
I love you more than all the stars in the sky.
I love you more as each moment passes us by.
I love you more with every breath I take.
I love you more with each promise we make.
I need you like a flower needs the rain.
I need you for you can wash away my pain.
I need you more each day,
I need you for you are so wonderful,
in every single way.
I miss you more than ever now.
I miss you because I really need you somehow.
I miss you and your touch.
I miss you for to me, you mean so much.
I want you to caress my lips
the way you always do.
I want you to look into
my eyes and see my love for you.
I want you to hold me close to your heart.
I want you to know that…
I love you!
I see your smile in a flower
I see you cry when gray skies are ahead
I see your face when I feel the ocean breeze
How deep is my love,
My love is endless as the nature we need
I feel joy as we run in the meadow
I feel happy when we look at the sun
I feel lost without you in the dark
When day is done
How deep is my love
My love is as endless
As night's falling star
Our life is forever, wherever we are
If I never met you
I would be lost for all time
If you never loved me
I would not know love divine
You are my shelter
As I feel the earth touch my feet
How deep is my love
My love is endless
You make me complete.

Always There For YouSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Related Posts with Thumbnails