Get All These Posts In Your Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by Amrit

Monday, July 14, 2008

You Are My Friend....



I just need to give you a protecting hug And I know you will feel safe and snug Best friends forever we will be You always let my rhymes flow free

A smile on my face you know the reason why I am not a perfect friend but I try Helping people is what I try to do When I first said hello I knew

Our friendship has grown so fast And I know in my heart that it will last You are my inspiration to write And my star that gives me light

I know if we try we can do anything We can write any poem there's not a song we cant sing I will always be there when you are ready to fall Please grab my hand and we can climb this wall

I will give you one protective hug To make you feel so safe and snug Best friends we will always be Because of you my heart can finally flow free
You Are My Friend....SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Related Posts with Thumbnails