Get All These Posts In Your Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by Amrit

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Forever . .. ...

I love lot of things about you.

But I hate those things about you.

I miss your eyes,

Your lips that, like an apple,

Your cute dimple when you smile,

And your voice that keeps me melting inside.

But I hate those things about you,

'Cause you make me crazy about it!

You're like a child when you sleep,

And I can't catch my breath when our eyes meet.

It feels like we are the only people in the world,

I am trapped in your sight.

Even though you are gone from my life,

It's like you are my FIRST LOVE.

And our memories LAST FOREVER....

That I keep in my HEART,

UNTIL I DIE!!!



Forever . .. ...SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Related Posts with Thumbnails