Get All These Posts In Your Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by Amrit

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Crying

 http://s3prod.weheartit.netdna-cdn.com/images/6577370/crying,girl,sad,hair,lovely,woman-a5072583e6a3e16242972da84ffa12b9_h_large.jpg?1295935223
I used to think about you
You drew circles threw my mind
But then you ran ahead
And you left me behind
You went and made your new friends
And then I was turned away
I love you and I always will
Is something I've always wanted to say
I know you never realized
The feelings I had for you
You'll never know the pain I felt
When you said that you loved her too
I was left out in the shadows
And my life just wasn't fair
When I was left on the floor
Crying with no one there to care
CryingSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Related Posts with Thumbnails