Get All These Posts In Your Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by Amrit

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Love Is ???


Love is the pulse in my vein,
the thoughts in my brain,
in every breath that I take,
the smile my lips make,
its in the twinkle of my eye,
till the day I die.

Love is the dream in my sleep,
its springs freshest leaf;
a love so rare like this
will always be with me for keeps.

Love is the warmth of my blood,
as my feelings flood,
as says my heart's beat,
its depth touches the ocean's feet.

even if its heart searing pain,
with nothing to gain,
I will feel it as the tear on my cheek,
and without words my soul will speak.

a feeling so sincere,
a bond so strong,
I know my soul will never guide me wrong.

I will wait till my last sunset,
till my heart slows down with a dull ache,
till my eyes are wet,
till I meet my soul's mate,
yes, I will wait.

Love Is ???SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Related Posts with Thumbnails