Get All These Posts In Your Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by Amrit

Friday, March 15, 2013

My Best Friend


Today I found a friend,
Who knew everything I felt.
He knew my every weakness,
And the problems I've been dealt.

He understood my wonders,
And listened to my dreams.
He listened to how I felt about life and love,
And knew what it all means.

Not once did he interrupt me,
Or tell me I was wrong.
He understood what I was going through,
And promised he'd stay long

I reached out to this friend
To show him that i care
To pull him close and let him know
How much I need him there

I went to hold his hand
To pull him a bit nearer
And realized that this perfect friend I found
Was nothing but my mirror.
My Best FriendSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Related Posts with Thumbnails