Get All These Posts In Your Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by Amrit

Saturday, March 31, 2012

A Drop of Tear

A drop of tear came out and asked me,
Why you called me out?
Why are you so sad?
Why are you feeling lonely?
Why are you weeping?
Heart didn't answered
Than drop said
Never call me out because
I want to live in you
Never feel lonely because
I am always with you
Never become sad because
Accepting me no one is yours
I was with U when you had born
I will be with U till death
When you weep, your eyes will become red
When eyes will become red than will be pain
If there will be pain than you will be sick
If you will be sick than you will die
So I dont want to lose U becoz
I am yours and will be always yours Ever and 4ever
A Drop of TearSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Related Posts with Thumbnails