Get All These Posts In Your Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by Amrit

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Your Love

I've lived my life in a chaotic world
  I see the darkness as my days unfold.
 The trembling of my heart I feel, 
As sadness embraces me from head to heel.
 And now that I've found you 
Everything so right and true. 
You are the sparkle in my eyes  You've filled lovin' with all my cries.
    You've mastered my fears   And eradicated my tears.
  My sun burns even brighter,  My life seems so much   happier.
    Because of you I've learned that life is
 no misery 
Now I know love is kept for eternity.
  I've searched even the deepest sea,
  But there's nothing like the love you've given me
Your LoveSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Related Posts with Thumbnails